Grow your business with help from this Government grant scheme, designed to assist small businesses. It offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 to help your business trade online. Cutting the cost of developing your online trading capacity by up to 90% can make the investment very affordable for many small businesses out there.
23% of Irish businesses are involved in any meaningful way in eCommerce sales directly through their website.
Who is eligible to apply for a Trading Online Voucher?
- The vouchers are targeted at businesses that have a limited online trading presence
- less than 10 employees
- turnover less than €2 million
- applicants must be registered and trading for minimum of 12 months
What does the grant cover?
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages)
- Development of a digital marketing strategy
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity.
What is the next step?
We can help you apply for the Grant. We can help you with the small details, reduce time delays and give you the best advice that is applicable to your business. If you want to add e-commerce functionality to your site, now is the time.
Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 90% eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details)
- Voucher Application
- It is mandatory for applicants to attend an online TOV information seminar prior to submitting an application
- Read the terms and conditions
- With your application, you will need to submit three quotes for work